About Sofidel Group
The Sofidel Group, a privately help company owned by the Stefani and Lazzareschi Families, is the world leader in the manufacture of paper for hygienic and domestic use. Founded in 1966, the Group has subsidiaries in 13 countries - Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania and the USA. It has more than 6,000 emplyees and over 2 billion dollas net sales. .
Create or Log in to My Virtual Planner to see Contact Us.
- – Let's Talk Linen Management in Hospitals & Hotels
- Mon. Nov. 16 | 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM – Millennial Mystery- SOLVED!
- Wed. Nov. 18 | 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM – Hand Hygiene’s Role in Protecting the Public
- Wed. Nov. 18 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM – How to Manage Equipment Effectively in Your Hotel
- Thu. Nov. 19 | 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM – Housekeeping/Keeping Your Facilities Clean and Sanitized ALWAYS
Create or Log in to My Virtual Planner to see Scheduled Events.
- HyTech Ocean
Create or Log in to My Virtual Planner to see Collateral.
Exhibitors by Product Categories
Create or Log in to My Virtual Planner to add notes.